• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Valentine's Day Storm Obs

NCSNOW

Amazing you got 2 inches more than me and you are 35 miles away and a couple hundred feet higher. We were on the southern edge all evening, im sure places like Chatham and Gretna have a lot more than 2.5

Like I said, I'm not sure how much compaction took place. It was 4.1" on the nose after 6 measurements. Maybe that was pretty close, who knows.

It started legitimately snowing (light snow) at around 5:30 yesterday and only stopped from 11pmish-1amish then picked right back up with snow again. Not sure when the sleet mixed in. It was all snow at 3:30-4:00am and as on 8:00am we were a sleet/snow mix.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not particularly I lived in Chatham most my life just about always got more than Danville. Now I live in Danville blah does Danville need to worry about ice on trees and power lines or not so much

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Not particularly I lived in Chatham most my life just about always got more than Danville. Now I live in Danville blah does Danville need to worry about ice on trees and power lines or not so much

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Depends on how much sleet mixes in before it completely switches over to freezing rain, temps are still pretty low, I dont expect the temp to warm above freezing until 8 tonight

Like I said, I'm not sure how much compaction took place. It was 4.1" on the nose after 6 measurements. Maybe that was pretty close, who knows.

It started legitimately snowing (light snow) at around 5:30 yesterday and only stopped from 11pmish-1amish then picked right back up with snow again. Not sure when the sleet mixed in. It was all snow at 3:30-4:00am and as on 8:00am we were a sleet/snow mix.

Oh I believe you, its mostly freezing rain here now, temp is rising slowly up to 24

Archived