• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 15th-17th. Just believe it or leave it.

peteradiator

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is BS.

Nothing outlandish about a triple point near CC.

No one is calling for a snow event.

Its not impossible but lower probability, he just states things like its guaranteed. Western New England, especially the Berks still has the chance of a thump. Most of us should get at least something front end I would think.

This is BS.

Nothing outlandish about a triple point near CC.

No one is calling for a snow event.

Those occur because of a big high north of Maine helping to lock in CAD and forcing the low along the place of least resistance. This is a high east of New EnglAnd with strong WAA. You would

Need a complete change in H5 to force a weak s\w down south.

It was a lot less impressive at 5H and 20mb less at the surface, but still managed to drive the low to about Utica. Anywhere west of there gets a good snowfall.

The ensemble mean was over about BGM to northern VT.  The ensemble control was to just nw of ALB to about Sherbrooke.

Need a 50-75 mile tick east here for a good event. I'll take the Canadian. :)

Guess the Euro crapped out, lol!!

6z GFS is dry up here.

I smile at the 06z GFS.  I'll be happy to leave my flat-tired snowblower in the shed in exchange for having some tainted snow to shovel.

Actually, I'm in the office on Tuesday so I'll get to leave rain-soaked Boston and transition into winterhood as I approach GC.

I'll let you know when it happens......

I smile at the 06z GFS. I'll be happy to leave my flat-tired snowblower in the shed in exchange for having some tainted snow to shovel.

Actually, I'm in the office on Tuesday so I'll get to leave rain-soaked Boston and transition into winterhood as I approach GC.

I'll let you know when it happens......

probably in Utica.

Archived