Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good news is that since it doesn't dump snow over the Berkshires and Greens anymore, we can probably count on that deformation band being about 75 miles east of where it is this run.

Haha I was thinking that. I'd be pretty excited in ORH-TOL thanks to the western snow shield.

"Congrats Dendrite on the deform band".

We are like DT in Richmond at this point with the snow shield.

Check out 925 temps, wow

No chance going above freezing with that sfc look...the ageostrophic flow is almost more NNW in that setup. A lot of guidance has that same sfc look...track has differed some and evolution of mid-levels, but they all have that elongated sfc low pressure up to the SE of New England for a chunk of the storm.

No chance going above freezing with that sfc look...the ageostrophic flow is almost more NNW in that setup. A lot of guidance has that same sfc look...track has differed some and evolution of mid-levels, but they all have that elongated sfc low pressure up to the SE of New England for a chunk of the storm.

Even the GFS is probably pretty icy I'd say. 

Even the GFS is probably pretty icy I'd say. 

Yeah I would agree...GFS probably has the worst looking high to the north of any model, but it still has that sfc reflection extending to the southeast of our area which would lock in colder drain.

Archived