joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8th Monster Ocean storm obs and hallucinations

Bostonseminole

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have a report from Bristol/Newington area? Looked really good on radar for most of the afternoon into evening.

It's  coming  down pretty good. Had  about  4 inches around 4:30  but  haven't been out there  since. I  wish it  would  stop  I have to  go plow  then be at   work  at  5am

Pure winter day started off at 430am with monster gusts. When stuff was banging off the house my first thought was OMG this is making a run at us. I looked at WV immediately and then was perplexed. Hunchie even gave me the idea to look for GW sig,damn if the data isn't loaded with it. These 5,6 days can add up. Hopefully our middle of the month KU happens. When that PV drops in or pulls out either end could do it. I am a week behind on my 8 week but in the ballpark. Snowing now for 15 hrs, love that.

I love the model runs with huge accumulations, but this was a great winter's day in season two of a bipolar winter.

Just getting started....

Unofficial report of 11" down at Halifax airport including 6" in one hour. Snow has lightened up as we are in a bit of a lull but returns are building to the south and ready to come ashore. Could be an over performer.

Storm was very impressive down here. Enjoy. 6" in one hour. That is astounding...

No 24" totals like last year but man was that wind blowing!

Archived