SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 8th Monster Ocean storm obs and hallucinations

Bostonseminole

That's a great shot!

That's cool :)

did you take that today ??  

yeah...Ray and I were talking about this the other day, that no matter the weather out of doors...once you get into February, spring avian species start singing - possibly as a response to brighter sunshine..  anyway,

yes, radar's filling in again a bit.  Steady light snow has recommenced and the 'holes' in the rad are filled back in.  Interesting, I think Will or someone was saying that the models were saying that would happen? 

i don't know tho - I was more into the synoptics of this thing from the get go.  Pretty fantastic in that regard.

Thanks. Yes today at lunchtime.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That oriole is not spring. I've had them at my bird feeder all winter.

I haven't posted much....all you need to know. One of the more bogus city shut downs in recent years. Nice wintry day though

Perhaps not .. but the affectation of that image reminds me of the conversation I had with Ray - relax, not saying winter's over :) 

Just got home from work. No surprise to see almost all Winter Storm Warnings downgraded to Advisories...except for SE CT.

Guessing i have about 3-4" OTG with very light snow right now. Going to take a measure and shovel. 2-4 should do it for most of the state with some higher totals in the SE corner per the NWS PNS.

Just got home from work. No surprise to see almost all Winter Storm Warnings downgraded to Advisories...except for SE CT.

Guessing i have about 3-4" OTG with very light snow right now. Going to take a measure and shovel. 2-4 should do it for most of the state with some higher totals in the SE corner per the NWS PNS.

It snows thru midnight in your area..and well beyond east

Archived