joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8th Monster Ocean storm obs and hallucinations

Bostonseminole

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typically he is,,but he's been very depressing this winter. Worse than MPM or you

Well I know I'm in the worst winter of my life and actually feel better about it than if I was like somewhere in the middle...not worst but well below normal.   I'm at least appreciating the ridiculousness of it all and how most metrics to date support that it has been as bad as it feels, haha.  

I'm trying to post about my current weather situation as that's what we do on here... without it always coming off as if I want to hang myself, because I don't.  It is what it is.

Anyway, enjoy the snow.

I'm hoping for 2" or so tonight.

Starting to snow lightly again after a 2 hour break.

4YjFxtE.jpg

That's cool :) 

did you take that today ??  

yeah...Ray and I were talking about this the other day, that no matter the weather out of doors...once you get into February, spring avian species start singing - possibly as a response to brighter sunshine..  anyway,

yes, radar's filling in again a bit.  Steady light snow has recommenced and the 'holes' in the rad are filled back in.  Interesting, I think Will or someone was saying that the models were saying that would happen? 

i don't know tho - I was more into the synoptics of this thing from the get go.  Pretty fantastic in that regard.

Archived