joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8-9th Miller Boom or Bust Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nam is east with the first storm. No 6" storm for NYC. We're good.

Maybe this is weird and it's not about being petty because I have no problem if Iowa or Boston get a blizzard snd I get shut out because they are so far away in totally different climo zones but if I'm not going to get any snow sorry but it's a lot easier to take if the storm is 300 miles away, not nailing philly or nyc just east of me and two places that have worse snow climo then me. So even if nothing comes of the secondary at least I don't have to look at the dark clouds to my east and shake my fist.

And thus shows why you still can't use the nam as the basis for any forecast just because it got lucky 2 weeks ago.

I guess we need to start believing that the stripe will be fairly prolific even if small. Somebody might do fairly well. Who get the goods is guessworthy at best.

Right now the conundrum is temps are bad where the best precip falls. I could easily see an area with lower precip totals putting up the biggest snow totals.

I guess we need to start believing that the stripe will be fairly prolific even if small. Somebody might do fairly well. Who get the goods is guessworthy at best.

Right now the conundrum is temps are bad where the best precip falls. I could easily see an area with lower precip totals putting up the biggest snow totals.

It's times like now when I wish I lived on a Mt. Tolland, MD

Archived