Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 5 quick hitting obs

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 3.8" of 11:1 powder was less than most on here, but still twice what I expected.  Route 27 was pretty bad down toward Augusta on my homeward commute yesterday, washboard-y due to the relatively mild temps at the start of the storm followed by colder temps to freeze the packed stuff to the pavement.  Farther north, much nicer.

I'm working QV tonight (instead of sleeping ), it'll be interesting to see the response #s for yesterday

impressive as all get up. Of all the crap NWS Boston was getting they consistently were hitting the tree damage angle, of course the snow Bros in social media were more concerned with 6 versus 10

Another death in Canton from a falling branch. A 48 year old dude was watching his backyard rink and was killed

he died? man tough stuff. It was hairy scary out here yesterday, shotguns solid for an hour then a break,thought it was over than another half hour. That's when the 25 footer landed in my front yard. Had to keep the pups inside as they ran towards the cracks sound as I ran away

Yeah, Eversauce is taking their sweet time with this one.  I don't think they were prepared (as usual).

A poster laughed at me Friday evening when I posted for folks to hunker down in E Ct,RI, Se Mass and that it would be a long ,cold weekend without power. No matter what Eversource says about quick service, it's BS because they won't pay for every man power. Especially out in the sticks. 

A poster laughed at me Friday evening when I posted for folks to hunker down in E Ct,RI, Se Mass and that it would be a long ,cold weekend without power. No matter what Eversource says about quick service, it's BS because they won't pay for every man power. Especially out in the sticks.

boots on the ground were trudging through deep snow in the woods behind my property last night after midnight to fix a line. Not hearing any generators this AM

Archived