Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 5 quick hitting obs

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont feel bad it wasnt so great out this way either but better than smoking cirrus , poor berks ugh

I walked into work at 7am, looked at  how far west it was snowing, and went "uh oh"....looking at the RAD, it was clear as day where it had set up.

People try to assuage your angst by telling you that it will shift east, but its clear that you've missed the A-1 event.

-Elation of a surprise event sandwiched between disappointment in the midst of a horrid season to this point-

I walked into work at 7am, looked at  how far west it was snowing, and went "uh oh"....looking at the RAD, it was clear as day where it had set up.

People try to assuage your angst by telling you that it will shift east, but its clear that you've missed the A-1 event.

central long island to east central and north east ct up to orh area is the place to be in this era....

We keep getting gypted here in Central Essex County with these gaps between bands. I hope when that band over ORH County moves east it takes its time and doesn't rapidly collapse east too fast. Looks like shows over for western half of the region in terms of 1in/hr+.

Pushed past 8 inches in Pepperell. It has been quite a long time that I've shoveled wet snow. I'd take shoveling 2 feet of powder (as we did multiple times last year) over this. Still snowing at a steady pace, I bet we get to 10 inches. Wind is really starting to pick up also. Thanks.

I'd honestly think you guys would have more by now. Still, 10in ain't bad at all for a forecast of 1-2in 48 hours ago : P 

We keep getting gypted here in Central Essex County with these gaps between bands. I hope when that band over ORH County moves east it takes its time and doesn't rapidly collapse east too fast. Looks like shows over for western half of the region in terms of 1in/hr+.

It will be transient through here...if it does

This wasn't our storm.

Archived