Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see trees down on 84 as I commute in the am.

Lol...that ain't happening. Like scooter said, the snow should dry out slightly as this gets cranking, which will slow down the stickyness of it. I don't foresee any tree problems in the area of your commute. You will drive right through my town on 84 on your way to Manchester.

Lol...that ain't happening. Like scooter said, the snow should dry out slightly as this gets cranking, which will slow down the stickyness of it. I don't foresee any tree problems in the area of your commute. You will drive right through my town on 84 on your way to Manchester.

If it bangs, I may need a pit stop at d'angelos or DD.

I wonder if this conservativeness is a function of predicting pretty much nothing yesterday and even early today for some mets. 4-8" sounds moderate, but if they said 6-12" right now it seems like more of a bust. 4-8" to 6-12" (will be the forecast later) seems like a progression of small jumps. 

The TV mets know that many in this area have nearly zero chance of getting 4 inches out of this

I wonder if this conservativeness is a function of predicting pretty much nothing yesterday and even early today for some mets. 4-8" sounds moderate, but if they said 6-12" right now it seems like more of a bust. 4-8" to 6-12" (will be the forecast later) seems like a progression of small jumps.

The TV mets know that many in this area have nearly zero chance of getting 4 inches out of this

I thought the same.

Plus, most donKs don't know the difference between 4" or 8" anyway. They see snow, it's coming down good, and the roads are a mess. They're not out there sticking a ruler in the ground.

Archived