SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2/9-2/10 Inverted Trough/Mini-Coastal Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the deal guys, we either want a direct hit from the first wave ( which seems unlikely) or for the first wave to go OTS (way OTS, and fast) allowing the ULL to deepen... An in-between "close" but no cigar track screws us for both systems IMO

Agreed, but this 6 to 7 MB deeper stuff on an off-run still leaves the door open for more craziness. 

I was looking closely at the HIghs in canada...but still status-quo from 12z.  Several more runs to go...lets see if GFS at-least 'trends'. 

The reason for the expansive precip shield is the nam forms 3 desperate Lows, our initial wave, the ULL over the lakes, and another off the Delmarva, I'm actually pretty interested where this goes now

More of a wrap-around is able to form as well from the 1st storm since its so much stronger on this run. 

So it's not so much of a bad thing, when you've got Secondaries all over. 

I'm basing my assumption off the fact that IVT are usually always south biased modeled this far out, and the fact that the nam has a ULL over the Hudson valley...whats your scientific reasoning for thinking it stays over jersey?

No scientific reason - just experience and to be honest they are almost unforecastable!

Archived