joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why I Lol'd. Notice he didn't whine about the post that I replied to, which started it (which was innocuous enough). Like I said, he can go kick rocks instead of whining about a reply to a post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is saying a 3:1 ratio is "too high" adding any discussion to this? You don't agree that several comments in the last couple hours are completely irrelevant?

Well, I was looking at IWM, which I think takes the ratio into account. TT is better for you and the DC crew, and only a bit drier here.

This is such a weird event, with multiple vort impulses....tonight  and then one or two more tomorrow. Seems from around my area and north, the mild boundary layer can be overcome with moderate to heavy rates....just where the best bands will be through the period is the question. Honestly, I would love to see a 3" total. 18z GFS has 6" or so here, but I think thats a low probability.

How is saying a 3:1 ratio is "too high" adding any discussion to this? You don't agree that several comments in the last couple hours are completely irrelevant?

You think that was serious? I replied to his joke. Get over it and pull the 2x4 out.

Everybody is making levity out of a complicated mess. The serious to levity ratio is like 500:1. Chill out.

This is such a weird event, with multiple vort impulses....tonight and then one or two more tomorrow. Seems from around my area and north, the mild boundary layer can be overcome with moderate to heavy rates....just where the best bands will be through the period is the question. Honestly, I would love to see a 3" total. 18z GFS has 6" or so here, but I think thats a low probability.

I'll agree that this is one crazy event. I don't recall anything like it.

You think that was serious? I replied to his joke. Get over it and pull the 2x4 out.

Everybody is making levity out of a complicated mess. The serious to levity ratio is like 500:1. Chill out.

What happened to the banter thread?

Why did my crab post get deleted?  I thought that was good material.

Now that we're heading into 3 hours of model no man's land we can expect a continuous deterioration in the obs/disco

I think I popped in there once or twice all day. Wont be checking in there at all until obs time, if in fact I have any obs to make. I doubt I will be staying up tonight for this one lol.

Archived