joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol at the main thread! This storm for next week, is more than injured, it's crawling along , with no legs! I guess it could trend 20 degrees colder, yeah , right! You should know this was going to be rain, when 2-3" of QPF starts showing up! We may not need pre emergent , but we are far from needing a snow shovel! 4 posts from midnight on, should about sum up this " threat"

Lol at the main thread! This storm for next week, is more than injured, it's crawling along , with no legs! I guess it could trend 20 degrees colder, yeah , right! You should know this was going to be rain, when 2-3" of QPF starts showing up! We may not need pre emergent , but we are far from needing a snow shovel! 4 posts from midnight on, should about sum up this " threat"

Should already have pre emergent out especially if doing a split application

I thought mack just gave up on the model chasing/weenie ride.  I'm on his side.  Pessimism is best here.  We need moar Widre around these parts.

I always thought Bevo was a good compromise between realistic and pessimism, but then he got all googly eyed over that sleet storm last month and I've since decided he can't be trusted. :P 

I always thought Bevo was a good compromise between realistic and pessimism, but then he got all googly eyed over that sleet storm last month and I've since decided he can't be trusted. :P

That sleet accumulation map with CAE at ground zero in the main thread... now that would be glorious even if it wasn't snow.  That would cause me go go googly eyed too.  How fun would that be?  We had a couple inches of sleet here 2 years ago... now imagine 4+ inches.  I'd have to get tony up here with his sleds.  Absolutely fantastic experience I would assume.

GO HEELS,  Redemption in a little over 2 weeks at historic Hansbrough Indoor Stadium high school gym.  Thank god that was the first game of the series, because that one left a horrible taste in my mouth.  

Also, nice to see the Euro putting a miller A on the table, rather have the king in my corner than any of the others. 

Archived