Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoy, we won't see teens here! Looks like clouds should streak in during the day, that may keep us under 35, that's my threshold for seeing a wintry storm. We won't see low 20s tomorrow night in my area, I promise that

The whole winter storm depends on if precip gets going tomorrow night or not! If you getting going on down there tomorrow night you'll be in for a decent winter storm... I bet!

I guess the high pressure in the northeast is just not strong enough or in a favorable position to bring wintry weather this far west. Often in very strong CAD events even my area gets ice, such as January 2005.

Yea not sure In-situ would work to well for you guys. You would need a HP pushing the wedge in to help your area I'd think

Hey everyone, hope someone lucks out tomorrow. I've moved over to Amsterdam and wouldn't you know it's snowing today. Nothing big and more rate driven so just like back home it's switching from moderate snow to drizzle lol but still a nice treat. 

Nice to hear from you Burger. You need some good northeasterly winds to bring in some of that Russian air. 

Lol

Winter is not over! Come on y'all , we still have the best 4 weeks of winter to go!

Sun angle, ground temps, best storms in March, Superstorm 93, blah, blah! Things are gonna be rocking after the 24th, enjoy the relaxation period next weekend!! 200% or bust! I only got 150% to go! :(

#WINTERFORECASTFAIL

#BRINGONTHENINA

#COULDNTBEWORSE

Hey everyone, hope someone lucks out tomorrow. I've moved over to Amsterdam and wouldn't you know it's snowing today. Nothing big and more rate driven so just like back home it's switching from moderate snow to drizzle lol but still a nice treat. 

What a great welcome  :D  

Is Brick the eastern north carolina Fritschy or is Fritschy the western north carolina Brick?

:lol:  

Dang, was hoping to tune in this morning to see the NAM bringing that early finger of moisture through NC, but it looks like the heavy stuff is going through VA. I was hoping maybe that finger of precip could drop half an inch of liquid while we had cold air to work with but just isn't going to happen I don't think. O well, still be nice if we could put a couple inches down before the washout.

Still waiting on my foot, every surrounding county, heck, even parts of the same county have seen a foot in my lifetime, but I've never had that much at my residence in 30 years. This never was going to be that storm, but one can always dream. I would do an eye roll emoji but I've been looking for 5 mins on how to do it, I give up

Dang, was hoping to tune in this morning to see the NAM bringing that early finger of moisture through NC, but it looks like the heavy stuff is going through VA. I was hoping maybe that finger of precip could drop half an inch of liquid while we had cold air to work with but just isn't going to happen I don't think. O well, still be nice if we could put a couple inches down before the washout.

Still waiting on my foot, every surrounding county, heck, even parts of the same county have seen a foot in my lifetime, but I've never had that much at my residence in 30 years. This never was going to be that storm, but one can always dream. I would do an eye roll emoji but I've been looking for 5 mins on how to do it, I give up

We are all getting the finger! :) on the precip

It fingered NC alright...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived