Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on a journey into the world of High definition weather graphics.  Using R, I was able to come up with this as my first map using the scripting language.  What do you guys think?  I think in the future, I will be able to generate some insane model output.  The place I uploaded this image to, purposely lowers image quality to save disk space, but I think you can get the idea?  Also, this forum downsizes.

Full image - Here is the link to the direct, full resolution image

mygraphic.png

Lol, who cares about if you can get laid or not. People seem to judge their selves on how many chicks they can get or not. I have totally stayed away from that. Divorce rates are to high for my personality type, I wear my heart on my sleeve. Last thing I want is for me to be heart broken, or if I have kids to suffer through the same stuff I did. All about perspective I guess.

I'm sorry wut?? You miss every single pitch you don't swing at get your a $$ out threre and swing for the fence .

I'm sorry wut?? You miss every single pitch you don't swing at get your a $$ out threre and swing for the fence .

I'm definitely interested in getting laid, but beyond that I have no desire. Basically I'm looking for a friend with benefits. I will definitely not go into a relationship lying about what I want to get what I want. The post before was confusing, I meant for it to be about relationships only at the second part. I jumped from talking about getting laid to relationships so fast that it looked like I was on the same topic lol. When I said, "I'm totally staying away from that", I was referring to relationships lol

I'm definitely interested in getting laid, but beyond that I have no desire. Basically I'm looking for a friend with benefits. I will definitely not go into a relationship lying about what I want to get what I want. The post before was confusing, I meant for it to be about relationships only at the second part. I jumped from talking about getting laid to relationships so fast that it looked like I was on the same topic lol. When I said, "I'm totally staying away from that", I was referring to relationships lol

I think there's an app for that.  :lmao:

I bet the precip shown in the front of the storm is going to be really light.  I don't recall getting that much precip out of a low half the country away. 

This is something I'm wondering as well. The air is so dry. Can we really get enough moisture to get any decent precip before the main low takes over a day later? Not convinced we will.

I am on a journey into the world of High definition weather graphics.  Using R, I was able to come up with this as my first map using the scripting language.  What do you guys think?  I think in the future, I will be able to generate some insane model output.  The place I uploaded this image to, purposely lowers image quality to save disk space, but I think you can get the idea?  Also, this forum downsizes.

Full image - Here is the link to the direct, full resolution image

Outstanding! Thanks!

And then to impress your/her friends, be sure and "check in" on your social media of choice.

If you want to impress your sig other, take them to the white tablecloth Valentines Day dinner at the Waffle House! Nothing says love like, scattered , smothered, covered , diced , topped , peppered, chunked,over medium on 2!

Archived