Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just FWIW (nothing) I made what I'd consider a First Call map. I'll probably make another tomorrow. Just for fun.

Yeah, I think you're on the right track from what I understand. Was hoping for a day off Monday. Looks like getting to the office might be an issue in the morning if you're correct, but I bet I'm at work by noon, which is better than a normal Monday I guess.

Guys, I normally keep my trap shut because I don't know what I'm talking about, but could someone tell me where these slightly more casual "discos" come from? I looked on the NWS GSP site and can't track it down.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?/topic/47856-Feb-15-16-Possible-Mixed-Event%2E/page__view__findpost__p__3985801

Something you only have access to as a met/with subscription maybe?

I've seen other humorous ones before but typically can't find them.

Guys, I normally keep my trap shut because I don't know what I'm talking about, but could someone tell me where these slightly more casual "discos" come from? I looked on the NWS GSP site and can't track it down.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?/topic/47856-Feb-15-16-Possible-Mixed-Event%2E/page__view__findpost__p__3985801

Something you only have access to as a met/with subscription maybe?

http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=NWS&issuedby=GSP&product=AFD&format=ci&version=1&glossary=0&highlight=off

I :lol: 'd at the "darn" wording in there. :lol:

I liked the way he's like YES I USED PROBABLY AND MAYBE IN ONE SENTENCE, STFU

And thanks!

Edit: later evidence suggests the met was a she not a he, and as a female in an engineering job I'm duly chastened.

Hard to do when you're a near socially inept, average at best looking teenager that spends his free time watching old new coverages of winter storms.

So do something about it. I've been where you are and long term you will be happier if you don't revel in your problems.

Valentines' Day is not a reason to be bitter either.

So do something about it. I've been where you are and long term you will be happier if you don't revel in your problems.

Valentines' Day is not a reason to be bitter either.

Yes. This.

Also, a lot of things with relationships with the fairer(or same) sex involves a lot of trial and error. You'll never know til you know.

Lol, who cares about if you can get laid or not. People seem to judge their selves on how many chicks they can get or not. I have totally stayed away from that. Divorce rates are to high for my personality type, I wear my heart on my sleeve. Last thing I want is for me to be heart broken, or if I have kids to suffer through the same stuff I did. All about perspective I guess.

Lol, who cares about if you can get laid or not. People seem to judge their selves on how many chicks they can get or not. I have totally stayed away from that. Divorce rates are to high for my personality type, I wear my heart on my sleeve. Last thing I want is for me to be heart broken, or if I have kids to suffer through the same stuff I did. All about perspective I guess.

You don't have to get married to get laid.

Archived