joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - February 2016

MAG5035

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roads were pretty nasty driving home around 9pm on the carlisle pike. Took over 30mins to get home. Saw one suv blow through a red (brake lights lit) and plow into someones yard.

A friend said the 581 ramps are skating rinks, she was on the brake solid on the ramp from 11/15 S to 581 west but was increasing speed. Good thing that ramp isn't too sharp or steep.

A friend said the 581 ramps are skating rinks, she was on the brake solid on the ramp from 11/15 S to 581 west but was increasing speed. Good thing that ramp isn't too sharp or steep.

Yea I took side roads from the carlisle pike instead of risking 581. It was def a bit dicey (I drive a 2003 focus zx3 on all-season tires) and just took it slow but alot of sliding left to right even just driving normally. No real clear paths to drive on either. Not the worst but def not the best conditions

steady light rain and sleet here in Akron/Ephrata.  Roads are just a sheet of ice...

While I'm not thumping my chest, I too was worried about the models over zealous efforts to scour the cold.  Seeing the Carolinas still holding in the upper 20's is not a scouring by any means.  I hope I get out of a 7:30 sales meeting :).

Nut

CTP just issued WSWs for everyone.

Well done....NOW THAT EVERYONES IN BED!!

Typical for them.  Us weenies (and of course our red taggers) knew it and were concerned...but they will get both horns in the morning as theyve been touting....no worries...gonna be plain rain after midnight...

Peeps gonna be pissed when they use a chisel instead of keys to get into the office....if they can get in...

Nut

Archived