• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - February 2016

MAG5035

Haha. I still can't believe the bust I had on that one, but you'll gladly accept my bust on that one :P

I think MDT is good for 3-6" with this one. Take that for what it's worth (Which means get ready to get obliterated with my current seasonal track record :D)

Good thing the blizzard snow melted off or there'd have been a ton of roof collapses... ;)

Anyway, thanks for the response. It helped me to understand a little better!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing the blizzard snow melted off or there'd have been a ton of roof collapses... ;)

Anyway, thanks for the response. It helped me to understand a little better!

No problem!! Hope you aren't heading south early in the week. That haul could be a rough one if so, although you would get to see snow. Decisions decisions

Haha. I still can't believe the bust I had on that one, but you'll gladly accept my bust on that one :P

I think MDT is good for 3-6" with this one. Take that for what it's worth (Which means get ready to get obliterated with my current seasonal track record :D)

Imguessng 2-4" here, high bust chances though either way!

Will be interesting to see how this plays out down here.  What a tough forecast.  Hopefully we have more clarity today.  GFS absolutely demolishes  us down here. I moved here from the coastal plain near Baltimore 14 years ago.  This is truly an unusual micro snow climate here.   I still have about 70% of my property covered in a 2-3 inch snow pack from the Blizzard despite the torch and heavy rain. 

post-1187-0-79870500-1454868320_thumb.jp

post-1187-0-83911800-1454868352_thumb.jp

You guys liking the trends? IMHO - not done yet.

Buckle up

Storm threat mid month still in the cards - must get these two off the screen before honing in on that.

Enjoy what we've been watching from the long range until now...

R-ville

I'm a meteorologist and I can honestly say that someone is gonna get hit good with this trough and most will get light snow and modest amounts. The thing is, almost anyone's guess where the good stuff sets up. Anywhere from DC to Eastern PA is game. My gut tells me it'll be NMD/SPA will get the jackpot due to climo and forecasted low and LLJ placement. It will be an interesting one to say the least.

As a side note, it is going to get seriously cold later this week. LR looks active and should be fun.

Archived