Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 22-24 blizzard obs, tracking, nowcasting #2

Ian

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I can believe the hrrr and rap but they both dump another 20"+ on top of 1am totals for many of us. And it's still snowing at the ends of the runs. Zero dryslot worries west of the bay as well.

lol.  the pivot is definitely occurring,so who knows.  this is already a significant accumulation.  at this point, the question is how much of the cars will be showing in the morning.

I don't know if I can believe the hrrr and rap but they both dump another 20"+ on top of 1am totals for many of us. And it's still snowing at the ends of the runs. Zero dryslot worries west of the bay as well.

yes...any "dryslots" west of the bay will probably just be mini-lulls as the precip field continues to reorient itself during the pivot

Yeah everytime I check those I have to remind myself that 20+ in on top on what we already have! 

Archived