joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/23-24/16 #1 All Time KNYC Snowfall-please add Obs, Accums, Pics

WeatherFox

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still steady snow...not going to give an exact number.because its impossible but my best guess is around 20

I'll guess you have 22" and will end with 24-25". I'm going to measure in an open field in little while. Nothing in my yard seems to be working out too well.

Stuck at work till 7am and I started at 5am today.. Got hit by a car doing a 360 on the lie at 430. He kept going and my truck is damaged.

On the Brite side he city is epic. Only the second time I have ever seen cars disappear. The other was 03 pres 2 at Towson Maryland and that was 33" so this in a special class

Still steady snow...not going to give an exact number.because its impossible but my best guess is around 20

I'm stuck at 17"....Can't get an accurate measurement anymore, it's just blowing all over the place now. I'm guessing about 18" for here as of now. Not confident of anything more than that.

Stuck at work till 7am and I started at 5am today.. Got hit by a car doing a 360 on the lie at 430. He kept going and my truck is damaged.

On the Brite side he city is epic. Only the second time I have ever seen cars disappear. The other was 03 pres 2 at Towson Maryland and that was 33" so this in a special class

Ouch, sorry to hear about your truck.  Completely agree on how amazing the shots of a vehicle-less Times Square look, with all the locals and tourists strolling up and down Broadway.  If there wasn't a travel ban, I'd consider heading in...

And my brother said it's still absolutely ripping in Long Beach. That band is pivoting over Nassau and western Suffolk now-like always, not in a rush. Almost felt guilty telling my parents to expect up to another half foot of snow. Almost. :thumbsup:

Can you imagine!!! 32 inches wow. Those bands tend to move slowly but not that slow I say 3 more inches in Nassau

I'll guess you have 22" and will end with 24-25". I'm going to measure in an open field in little while. Nothing in my yard seems to be working out too well.

tough measuring for sure. My best estimate is 18.5 here. I'm going to wait a bit and get the final measurement and then report. Let us know what you come up with. What a day.

Archived