Weathernoob335
January 22-24th Blizzard Observation and Snow Reports

The Iceman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dry slot near Wilmington DE??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep...looks like we're gonna struggle with it all day here in Hockessein...whic is what I kinda suspected last night. Heaviest banding setting up just the N & W. Definitely could be some 30" totals when all is said is done.

Tough eyeballing a total right now will the drifting. I'm guessing maybe 6-8" on the ground with another 6-8" throughout the day.

Yep...looks like we're gonna struggle with it all day here in Hockessein...whic is what I kinda suspected last night. Heaviest banding setting up just the N & W. Definitely could be some 30" totals when all is said is done.

Tough eyeballing a total right now will the drifting. I'm guessing maybe 6-8" on the ground with another 6-8" throughout the day.

Looks like good stuff moving up from south jersey though

ILG and PHL will be the "losers" today. Dry slot and being on the south edge of bands will hurt. Models did well on the dry slot more or less over the entire state of DE. Short range models indicating the best banding 20-25 miles N to NW.

ILG and PHL will be the "losers" today. Dry slot and being on the south edge of bands will hurt. Models did well on the dry slot more or less over the entire state of DE. Short range models indicating the best banding 20-25 miles N to NW.

That is my worry, that we get subsistence fromthe bands.  Although snow is falling a lot harder now in center city and there's some good stuff rotating up from south jersey

You're kidding, right? LOL

All of lower bucks is under 25-30 dbz

I was referencing in langhorne. When the wind died (while I was out there about a half hour ago) the snow really was only falling very lightly. That might be very different where other people are (or even here now)

Archived