Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 22-24th Blizzard Observation and Snow Reports

The Iceman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep same here. Ive noticed this before in regard to the residue. Still have snow on grass and a little on the walkway. Currently getting Flurries

I still have a little from the little storm that could on Sunday. I noticed on my car and on my deck that after the snow melted there was a white residue similar to when salt water evaporates, anyone else see this.

Definitively kicking in now around Philly/local burbs. 24.1F light/mod snow but it's increasing by the minute.

Picked up a bottle/Jim Beam. You would think it was New Years Eve by the checkout lines in the liquor store.

And you know who is really is doing well by this storm? You guessed it, "Girl scout cookie sales!" Supermarkets are packed and they sit outside the entrance/exit. I have 4 boxes (2PB/2Mint) which I didn't even open yet.

nothing in the G Mill...bust

Cracking open a nugget nectar to console myself

Flakes in the G Mill...cracking open a nugget nectar to celebrate...

I chuckled.  Waiting for the first flakes in Metuchen.  I predicted 7-8 pm, so still have some time.  Hoping for 15", but will take more.  What a ride this storm has been before it even gets started.  Pub o'clock in a few minutes...

Definitively kicking in now around Philly/local burbs. 24.1F light/mod snow but it's increasing by the minute.

Picked up a bottle/Jim Beam. You would think it was New Years Eve by the checkout lines in the liquor store.

And you know who is really is doing well by this storm? You guessed it, "Girl scout cookie sales!" Supermarkets are packed and they sit outside the entrance/exit. I have 4 boxes (2PB/2Mint) which I didn't even open yet.

My confidence was high on Wednesday and I picked up a couple of bottles of wine.

This might of been posted earlier, way too many threads and post to read through but...

Elliot Abrams of AccuWeather always said the faster it starts to fall the stronger the storm and the more you're going to get

He always got nervous with those storms that delayed the first flakes...

Another great sign for all of us with this monster!!

Archived