Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Jan 23/24 2016 obs/nowcast - the fight for the North

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

Just flurries here.

Looked like a blizzard in Salem on the ocean......rt 128 N was slowww.....got off in Reading, still good snow.....then as I neared the Wilmington line, it lightened......then by the time I had gotten hime, just a light coating with flurries.

Oh well......more action to come this season.

Your beloved north shore CJ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice..welcome to the board. There's now 4 of us on the board.None of us know each other than we found each other on here. Although one of them hasn't posted for awhile.. I'm a couple miles NW of 84 at about 1,000 feet. 

Thanks, it's becoming an addiction lately! Sounds like you're around where my brother lives. Hopefully I'll learn a thing or two on here! My inner child that used to fall asleep watching TWC feels at home here.  :thumbsup:

30.8/28 Heavy Snow - Blowing Snow.

13"

No power now in extreme SE Westerly and S Charlestown No doubt due to the snow which has become wet in the last hour.

Temps slowly creeping up here - snow has become wet and plastered to everything. Temps just to the west have been falling quickly during the same period. Might be a front of some sort setting up.

30.8/28 Heavy Snow - Blowing Snow.

13"

No power now in extreme SE Westerly and S Charlestown No doubt due to the snow which has become wet in the last hour.

Temps slowly creeping up here - snow has become wet and plastered to everything. Temps just to the west have been falling quickly during the same period. Might be a front of some sort setting up.

13"? Damn..... You might clear 20

Good they just clarified that those are snow depths from the SNINCR remarks, not official measurements. But of course, if you reports them in NWSChat they pretty much become official.

If those are depths, 6 hour measurements would have squeezed out another inch or two

Archived