Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Winter Storm Obs 1/22-23

Mr Bob

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man. It's about time we are in the jackpot. I've just missed so many times so it feels good. I'll post more of the neighborhood when it stops snowing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please do post lots of pics.  I'm very happy middle TN got nailed, it's long overdue.

Here in west Kingsport, getting some light snow and a bit of sleet is falling.  Occasional moderate rates get rid of the sleet.  This is opposite of a northwest flow event for us.  Normally, we don't get much w/ those while I81 and points eastward do.  We get downsloped on those.  Right now w/ southeast flow, it is an upslope effect.  You can see the lines of precip get stronger west of I81. 

Here in west Kingsport, getting some light snow and a bit of sleet is falling.  Occasional moderate rates get rid of the sleet.  This is opposite of a northwest flow event for us.  Normally, we don't get much w/ those while I81 and points eastward do.  We get downsloped on those.  Right now w/ southeast flow, it is an upslope effect.  You can see the lines of precip get stronger west of I81. 

A friend of mine says it snowing in Oak Ridge now.

Archived