Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Pre-storm Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow this place is out of control. lol

for the herd. when it snows stuff gets slippery, and a salt/plow truck does not me instant traction. I find it stupid that so many want the snow but and complain that the roads are not sunny and 70.

but wow, what a storm,, records are made to be broken, maybe some with this storm? it looks like fun ahead.

enjoy it.

If I get a few hrs of sleet, I could care less. Locks IN the snow pack and prevents my precious piles from blowing down the road. Seriously though, this will be a great event for everyone in our region. let's just enjoy the next day and a half before the actual event begins.

name="wxtrix" post="3894143" timestamp="1453352424"]

yes, I'm aware he was at LWX for a short while. and he's consistently been a turrible poster. a red tag isn't a guarantee that a poster is a good one.

Trix I gotta agree with you on this one, not a fan of him at all. He certainly doesn't present himself as a professional met. The guy briefs at HQ? How? Just my 2 cents.

Just want to take a sec to say how much of fan favorite Bob Chill has become (at least IMO). Rapid learner and has become one of the best posters in our subforum. He's easily up there with some of the mets. Keep it up Bob!

Really appreciate it Kenny. I really enjoy learning and posting about winter wx. It's a weird hobby but harmless and fun. Thankfully my wife digs it too. You are the only amwx member I've met in person and it was really cool looking at extra terrestrial objects. Had a great time looking at the "universe" with your telescope.

Now it's time to tune up our shovels and get to work. Lol

Archived