joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pre-storm Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its crushing. Indicative of being amped. Esp NE MD.

How much snow can we get tonight with the weak clipper? Can it amp up a bit? Maybe 2-3 inches? I think it can surprise. Amped. Esp NE MD. Lets analyze ad nauseam.

It's the inverse of 96: we get the surprise amped clipper before the main event.

Edit: oops, used the word "amped." Guess that means excommunication.

University of Maryland already announced it will be closed on Friday. I have seen a 6pm start time for Friday night on previous runs. Does that still hold true? I hope people leave themselves enough time to get off the roads after work or we will be pretty busy at the Firehouse.

Awesome!  I've been teaching physics and AP physics for the last 6 years and I absolutely love it.  I don't have a true physics background though, I was an environmental science major with a concentration in atmospheric science, but I've come to love it.  What about yourself?

My major was Material Science and Engineering, but never did one minute of it in the field. I've been teaching since grad school, and physics vs. chem was just pretty much a coin toss. In the end, I decided I don't like to do wet labs, so physics it was. 

University of Maryland already announced it will be closed on Friday. I have seen a 6pm start time for Friday night on previous runs. Does that still hold true? I hope people leave themselves enough time to get off the roads after work or we will be pretty busy at the Firehouse.

Closed Fri, Sat, and Sunday.

Archived