joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pre-storm Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He specifically mentioned mesoscale banding, which is going to be isolated in spots. Not the whole area.

Sure, but does that mean he (and for that matter, you) expect to see areas in the DC Metro that eclipse 36"?  I just can't even fathom that...

I just really want to get into a debate about sun angle

Thank God we're in the time of year we don't have to hear about that nonsense...

What is wrong with people....stop obsessing about mixing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey, I don't want my 2 feet sullied with a few pellets of sleet.  Sacrilege!

I will make a deal to anyone who worries about mixing.  After it is over, please dig out your sleet and feel free to bring it to my house and trade it for snow.  Good luck!

We'll see. I bet the Euro restricts the bullseye even more and moves it away from DCA. Hope I'm wrong but worrying is a weenie's way of life.

DC's not going to be the bullseye.  WE all know that.  So when the Euro is consistent with DC NOT being the bullseye, it's not going to be earthshattering or worrying. 

DC's not going to be the bullseye.  WE all know that.  So when the Euro is consistent with DC NOT being the bullseye, it's not going to be earthshattering or worrying. 

Yeah, but what happens when it drops DCA and surrounds to a foot of snow? I guess that's still awesome but a let down. With these deform bands the winners win huge but the losers are stuck under light snow for hours.

Archived