Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA OMG SNOW thread -- Winter 2016

neff

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Neff did this intentionally this is high-level troll job and I can get behind that.

I SECOND THAT!

HAH! I honestly didn't. Like I've said (repeatedly), my interest in discussing events in the MA forum is because I spend 45+ hours a week in MD.

Will killing the NAM on the show, it's sad. "No reason to believe the NAM, it has no support. The SERFs don't even count they're som ridiculous."

Never discount a Met but I don't understand the part of the NAM doesn't have support. 18z GFS came north, SREF's are north...NAM is now within the range you can trust a little more and it has not waffled outside of one 6z run I believe that was south. 

This is why I can't listen to radio shows or read the MA forum. Other mets chime in but the NAM has to have some relevance I would think.

Any recommendations of a comfortable motel with big picture windows near the interstate with an attached restaurant/bar (Mexican would be nice) somewhere close to the action (southern tier / northern MD)? Barring a jump to the north, I am thinking of bringing some homework and driving out of the Fringelandia after class tomorrow.

Any recommendations of a comfortable motel with big picture windows near the interstate with an attached restaurant/bar (Mexican would be nice) somewhere close to the action (southern tier / northern MD)? Barring a jump to the north, I am thinking of bringing some homework and driving out of the Fringelandia after class tomorrow.

. There are some hotels off 83 in shrewsbury just a few miles north of the md line. They usually do well in these setups. Decent elevation there helps too.

Does this Nam run also have the new data?

Crazy runs

THE 00Z NAM BEGAN AND IS RUNNING ON TIME WITH 13 ALASKAN...30

CANADIAN...70 CONUS...AND 1 MEXICAN RAOB REPORTS AVAILABLE FOR

INGEST. NO CARIBBEAN RAOB REPORTS WERE RECEIVED FOR THE NAM.

7 WINTER STORM RECON DROPSONDES IN THE GULF OF MEXICO WERE

RECEIVED FOR THE 00Z NAM

Archived