• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

dude--get a photo.

I sent this photo to my buddy in Mt/WY.

this is the Alpha bear. 5 ft to 5 & 1/3 ft on legs

I was told it maybe 900lbs

I have a picture of it somewhere, this was going back 3 years or so. Haven't seen any bears this Spring.

I wouldn't live in a location where there was even a remote risk of bear wandering across my property. I am fine with squirrels and raccoons, Thanks.

In my immediate area deer have made an entrance into the wooded areas. I grew up around here and there were no deer at all. Not in the County parks, and certainly not in residential areas. Now there are deer all over the place, especially in the County parks and along the Northern State Parkway. In fact, a deer was hit and killed by exit 39 a few weeks back. This section of the road cuts right through West Hills County Park, also the home of LI';s highest hill, at 400 feet.

so you got nothing. It;s all good

Not sure what you want from me lol, I guess I deleted the picture.  You don't have to believe me, but I have no reason to lie.

Anyway, here's a mom with her cubs from a couple years ago.  This was pretty close to our house.  I think there was a fifth cub, but he was ahead of the rest.

post-13440-0-15802100-1463882879_thumb.j

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived