Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Summer Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2016

snywx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coyotes are pretty much everywhere. Aside from the obvious wooded towns in the metro area, I've seen them in heavily urbanized towns in Bergen County, too. For years there's been a pack of Coyotes living right in the area where I-80 and I-95 intersect.

Good day weather fans,

Watching the final snow flakes of year as I type. steady light snow falling again. efing beautiful.

temp has warmed up to 34F. Got a fire going and watching golf on tv. :popcorn:

Bogey was just mentioned in golf.  I guess this winter season was the same.

Plan is to ride out another season on the ridge line next winter hopefully. After next season, odds favor something else.

Hopefully this summer is a mirror or last weather wise with a few sever t-storms.

Best.

High today 35F

Low  28F

snow 0.1 inches

Cheers.

Update..snow has basically stopped. flakes are still in the air.

I was in Wawarsing yesterday and coming over the hill on 44 I noticed a new brewpub in Kerhonkson.  Anybody been there yet?  Is it any good?  I'm going to be back there on Sunday for a mt bike race and want to stop after if it's good otherwise we'll just head for the Otter in New Paltz unless someone has a better suggestion.  Thx.

I was in Wawarsing yesterday and coming over the hill on 44 I noticed a new brewpub in Kerhonkson. Anybody been there yet? Is it any good? I'm going to be back there on Sunday for a mt bike race and want to stop after if it's good otherwise we'll just head for the Otter in New Paltz unless someone has a better suggestion. Thx.

I hadn't heard of that one in Kerhonkson.

Anyone know a good place (cheap) in our area to get bulk mulch, dirt, river stone etc, like a truck full? Either delivered and dumped or pick-up and fill up my truck bed?

Devitts is crazy expensive and is the only place I know for sure that has everything, preferably in the Orange/Ulster county area?

I got nothing for ya, sorry.

Soil moisture is dropping in the woods now, we really need things to leaf out or it's gonna get scary dry in a hurry.  As recently as last Thursday there were still plenty of damp areas and even some mud but by yesterday afternoon those had dried up and it's getting dusty.  Waterways are still running reasonably and reservoirs seem to be bank full so the water supply seems to be safe for the moment.  

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived