SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Summer Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2016

snywx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$100 this 288hr Storm verifys just as shown, and we rain, while we watch far northern sections cash in lmo

I never look at surface maps 288 hours out but I would place everything I own on this verifying. If I might also add the temperature in most of the Hudson Valley will range between 32 and 33 through most of the storm the mid-levels being too warm for us to receive any snow. Precipitation will be between three and 4 inches. Hopefully that will be the last kick in the ass before spring, but I doubt it

I am not falling for it again. I am expecting an inch at the most early next week as the storm nails eastern sections and we get shafted. It's the theme this winter, so why would that change? Hope I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lol.... Today when I drove to the gym, the exact same hill 2 miles from my house is where the light dusting on the grass started, EXACT same spot as the blizzard....I cursed myself moving up here

I am not falling for it again. I am expecting an inch at the most early next week as the storm nails eastern sections and we get shafted. It's the theme this winter, so why would that change? Hope I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think we'll be OK next week even in the absence of a big nor'easter. With all those shortwaves passing through and a big cold pool overhead, we should see some decent bands of snow focused along any little surface troughs/lows that happen to pop. I wouldn't doubt that some lucky soul nets 6" of fluff over the course of two days.

I think we'll be OK next week even in the absence of a big nor'easter. With all those shortwaves passing through and a big cold pool overhead, we should see some decent bands of snow focused along any little surface troughs/lows that happen to pop. I wouldn't doubt that some lucky soul nets 6" of fluff over the course of two days.

Even with a crap solution the GFS spits out .50-.75" liquid... Easily 4-8" of long duration snows.. I'd take it in a heartbeat

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived