Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Summer Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2016

snywx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sussex county Nj has been getting destroyed.. Has to be north of a foot there

I'm back to heavy snow in SE Sussex County as the band is congealing nicely over me. Looks to be about 2"/hr rate to me. Should be over 12" now and quickly moving towards 13". If this persists for few hours I should easily reach the 18" range. If it persists longer 20"+ would be attainable. Regardless a beautiful snow!

Probably the "cruelest" storm I have ever experienced. I thought last year with Nemo was bad. I would have been happy with even 2 inches, just to cover the grass. Can barely get a dusting while places just an hour away are cashing in. I simply cannot believe it. Congrats to those cashing in. I am happy for you. What gets me is that this was such a squandered opportunity for us up here, not knowing at all what the rest of the winter will bring. This could have been it this winter and we get nothing for it. Given an El Nino year and how close this storm is to the coast, I am simply in disbelief.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Congrats to all you guys cashing in on white gold. The cutoff is as advertised. I missed the goods by about 10-15 miles. Atleast im getting advisory level snows.

Pretty cool view towards the shuwangunk mountains from m house, you can see the confluence line basically... Cloud cover hasn't budged from that spot, I have sustained winds of 20-30 mph, had a gust of 52... Friend to my south said winds are Breezy that's it..... I've also been about power for nearly 4hrs... Crazy set-up over here

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived