Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Summer Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2016

snywx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first full winter in ulster.. And first actual storm... Does Albany usually procrastinate? I mean advisors are atleast warranted for souther counties

Albany is always super conservative compared with New York. They did say "some updates possible for Dutchess" on Twitter so we'll see what happens I guess.

Woken up by news of Cespedes signing with the Mets. Turned down more money elsewhere to sign with the Mets. What a time to be alive!

And every single snowstorm, I wish Albany would give Dutchess and Ulster to OKX. We are the redheaded stepchild of their office.

funny you say that, because that is Sussex & Monroe ( PA) county with Mt holly.

They forecast the population zones. Rather terrible imop with local weather up here.

I have called in with snow totals at odd hours with snow on the ridge line. recommended warnings for the county.I  get thanks each time.

I am told they need more dedicated weather spotters.

funny you say that, because that is Sussex & Monroe ( PA) county with Mt holly.

They forecast the population zones. Rather terrible imop with local weather up here.

I have called with snow totals at odd hours with snow on the ridge line. recommended warnings for the county.I  get thanks each time.

I am told they need more dedicated weather spotters.

You may be getting flurries now

Newton is a 30 minute car drive. 17 miles SW of me.

Morristown is 35 miles away. 45 minutes to a hour plus in a car

Dew point is rising though.

I know where you live. Just saying that is where there is steady ground truth. Anything north of there is still fighting the dry air so it's hard to tell. If you don't have flakes yet, Ringwood probably does judging by the next shade darker

Just took a cursory glance at the last two RGEM runs and it was a nice jump north at 00z. We are running out of time, but one more bump north would even get me comfortably to 6"+.

Check out this moisture which seems to be pointed directly at the Tri-State area. Can't wait to see what and where the jackpot is on this monster. This has been fun to watch unfold.

post-8457-0-20257100-1453525649_thumb.jp

I know where you live. Just saying that is where there is steady ground truth. Anything north of there is still fighting the dry air so it's hard to tell. If you don't have flakes yet, Ringwood probably does judging by the next shade darker

we got dry for sure here. thinking when we start.

chicken, bacon, steak etc

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived