SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Summer Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2016

snywx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol @ the NAM.. We are all partly cloudy while 30 miles south is buried under 18+"

How's that tight of a heavy QPF gradient even possible? Have we ever seen an instance where on a 30 mile drive, you go from 18+ to 15, to 12, to 8 down to 4 then 0?

Just curious... I don't see how this heavy bands and CCB, just absolutely die out that close together

How's that tight of a heavy QPF gradient even possible? Have we ever seen an instance where on a 30 mile drive, you go from 18+ to 15, to 12, to 8 down to 4 then 0?

Just curious... I don't see how this heavy bands and CCB, just absolutely die out that close together

Suppression and cold dry air. I think that happened last year too.

It's happened a few times.. This is the early feb 2010 storm all over again just further north

Jump off a cliff...yea, like we're 12 years old.

I was 12 years old once... in the 80's. I also jumped off a cliff once into Lake Erie, but I think I was 13. And obviously it was the summer, so it had nothing to do with snow.

Unrelated, pretty much every GFS ensemble member is a miss this time around.

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived