joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2016

snywx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ABC News just said latest model trends look like NYC and BOS to be spared the worst with crippling snows from Carolina to Philly and South Jersey.

When was the last storm that gave NYC rain and us NW folks 10"+? As said before if no talk of mixing issues in NYC or coastal

NJ than we are generally screwed.

Ive always said that.. If you hear talk of all snow/blizzard conditions etc etc for the immediate coast chances are you will be left high and dry. 

lmao.. ^ This guy. "don't get pissy". Sounds like someone is mad cause he isn't getting his 8". Animal go hook him up

You literally came out of nowhere throwing my name out there trolling about sending me pics of snow.... Never said anything to you, and then turn around and tell me I need to relax?

yea it's really mature after a ****ty model model run to start trolling someone for it lol... I'm done with you

You literally came out of nowhere throwing my name out there trolling about sending me pics of snow.... Never said anything to you, and then turn around and tell me I need to relax?

yea it's really mature after a ****ty model model run to start trolling someone for it lol... I'm done with you

The " send it to Ulster" was a joke dude. We are all very friendly in this thread. This isn't the NYC thread. If you can't handle it take your nonsense down there.. Thanks. Enjoy the 0z suite

LOL, my guess was Dec 1992. Honestly not in the last 5+ years have I had double digit snowfall with SE of 95 getting rain.

Yeah, I was just messing around but I do remember a storm in late December of 86 or 87

I think. I was at my grandparents on Long Island where they had freezing rain and then rain. We drove home the next day and there was 8-10" of wet snow in New Windsor.

The " send it to Ulster" was a joke dude. We are all very friendly in this thread. This isn't the NYC thread. If you can't handle it take your nonsense down there.. Thanks. Enjoy the 0z suite

How was it a joke.. Lol? What was the punch line other than you "trolling" at my expense since it showed no snow for me... Lmao.. Like i said whatever.. Enjoy your 0z suite as well

How was it a joke.. Lol? What was the punch line other than you "trolling" at my expense since it showed no snow for me... Lmao.. Like i said whatever.. Enjoy your 0z suite as well

It didn't show snow for me too! lol... Hopefully im wrong and 0z shows us getting blitzed by intense snow bands. Your beloved GGEM is all we have left!

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived