SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 22-23 Mid Atlantic Storm Thread #2 - No Banter

stormtracker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the same in the 1029-30 range. I ran the loops. I'm not worried about what they are showing. 2 of them take the low across the deep south and off the SC coast. Basically no latitude gain. That aint happening. One was just squashed enough but followed the general op ideas. Until we actually see an op move substantially in that direction there is absolutely no fears based on a couple outliers.

Thanks Bob!

Thinking of flying up to DC for this. Prices are ridiculous. But there are a few options for a late thursday night arrival. When do you think airlines will start cancelling flights across the board?

Depends on the airline and if they mind getting their planes stuck here. An airline like Southwest who turns their planes around quicker usually cancels flights closer to the storm than most airlines.

Depends on the airline and if they mind getting their planes stuck here. An airline like Southwest who turns their planes around quicker usually cancels flights closer to the storm than most airlines.

How about American Airlines?

I see one option going to PHL for a 45 minute layover and then to DCA thursday night ar 11:45 pm. Is that too risky in that I may get stuck at PHL?

Archived