joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stellar double IPA. At first I thought the demand was pushing it's top reviews but after getting my hands on a case, I could drink two of those everyday and enjoy life. However, it is challenging to get them from central Vermont to NJ0; It's one of the more persuasive arguments to get my wife to agree to move to the Stowe area as she surprisingly enjoys it as well.

Yeah, enjoy that, you can have it. IPA's=overrated, IMO but few want to admit it.

Oh i fully admit it. IPAs were played out years ago. Im much more of a brown/porter/hefeweizen/ageable stouts kinda guy. But ill still gladly drink one of the highest rated beers in the world lol

I wont be on much the next few days. Please be nice to each other, rjay is very sensitive and cries a bit each time he has to delete something. Maybe send him a nice PM or something.

Wooohooo! Ketchup Party time :tomato:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OEkgFbH9H08" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bx sees this, I am banned for life even before getting to a total of 5 posts.

And I can't figure out a way to embed this youtube video about ketchup on everything.

Yeah, enjoy that, you can have it.  IPA's=overrated, IMO but few want to admit it.

While I agree IPA's have definitely become a fad thing that some people probably order just to say "look at me, I drink craft beer", I don't think they are necessarily overrated, at least not for me.

I enjoy pretty much every type of beer except sours and I definitely prefer a nice crisp, piney, citrusy IPA over anything else.

Archived