Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First let  me say ,,,,THE FAR NORTH FOLKS ,,,DESERVE a  MAJOR STORM .,..I live here in Fleetwood which is considered Southern Westchester ,,..I WANT A "REAL SNOW CHANCE in next few weeks"...I DONT WANT TO HOPE FOR "IVT" ,,,I don't want to try and catch a wave ,,,,I don't want to watch a "FRONT END" thump of snow ...I WANT AT LEAST ONE MORE 6-12 inch snow fall ...to bring it over 40+++ for another season !

I am wondering why there isn't fog in my area (central NJ).  The temperature has risen so fast, more than 15F in two hours, that the top layer of the snow/ice that fell last night has melted and is lying on top of the still frozen layer. Ice and snow are still patchily covering the field behind my house.  Shouldn't there be fog in such a situation, with warm air rolling in over a cold, wet ground?

AO forecast isn't very encouraging. If we do get a storm next week I think it'll be mostly rain. Interior might finally do well though.

I'm going to say winter is wrapping up quickly in terms of more snow events. March is always a question mark though it's been more favorable as of late so we'll see.

?

ao.sprd2.gif

First let me say ,,,,THE FAR NORTH FOLKS ,,,DESERVE a MAJOR STORM .,..I live here in Fleetwood which is considered Southern Westchester ,,..I WANT A "REAL SNOW CHANCE in next few weeks"...I DONT WANT TO HOPE FOR "IVT" ,,,I don't want to try and catch a wave ,,,,I don't want to watch a "FRONT END" thump of snow ...I WANT AT LEAST ONE MORE 6-12 inch snow fall ...to bring it over 40+++ for another season !

Looks like your in luck! GFS has one for All of us on 25th!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Snowman is holed up in his at least -6 east-based El Nino warmth in Rockland.

Will soon post again that it's going to rain on Tuesday.

Give him credit. He said no major snow events in January and that we would see transient shots of cooler air in Feb. This weekend was very warm thanks to the "super raging niño" it's a beautiful thing.

Archived