Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked yesterday, need to ask again.  Not too long ago somebody mentioned a good off airport parking place by LGA, what/where is it?  I need it for Tuesday early morning so do you know if it's open at 6:30am?

Marriot hotel parking lot about 1/2 mil from laguardia. $16 a day shuttle to and from airport takes 3-5 minutes.

You can do everything on line,

Like I've been saying IMO the coastal is NOT happening, which is why I'd rather have this thing weaker and OTS, and allow the ULL to deepen and give us our snows

The IVT is our best shot...this storm would need to come 200+ miles west within the next 24 hours to get good snows to anyone except LI AND NE

Here's the deal guys, we either want a direct hit from the first wave ( which seems unlikely) or for the first wave to go OTS (way OTS, and fast) allowing the ULL to deepen... An in-between "close" but no cigar track screws us for both systems IMO

Like I've been saying IMO the coastal is NOT happening, which is why I'd rather have this thing weaker and OTS, and allow the ULL to deepen and give us our snows

The IVT is our best shot...this storm would need to come 200+ miles west within the next 24 hours to get good snows to anyone except LI AND NE

Here's the deal guys, we either want a direct hit from the first wave ( which seems unlikely) or for the first wave to go OTS (way OTS, and fast) allowing the ULL to deepen... An in-between "close" but no cigar track screws us for both systems IMO

I'll pat you on the back Orange so you don't have to...  :)

i was drunk last night and I got into an argument with my wife and came ranting looking for attention and comfort but she's coming home tonight. Woman are tough to deal with I swear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been drunk. I can understand that it can be fun at times, but it just doesn't seem worth it.

Hi im random, have we met? Lol

Some mod you are. Missed a post a few scrolls up? 

I think his password was compromised...or maybe not.

:lol:

After all is said and done, this will be known as the "Cam Newton Storm" to me. So much hype but in the end both of them flopped. What a waste of potential. :thumbsdown:

I agree ..potential on long Island still. .but nyc others lucky to get some light snow. .I still think go forward pattern has potential. .nyc only needs 10 more inches or so to have another 40 inch winter. ..

Archived