Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

Idc how many runs in a row the NAM stays somewhat similar. It will drastically cut back out of nowhere one run and break weenie hearts. It's also a terrible model and should be on autotoss. Anyway, let's ride the NAM.

This makes 4 bombs in a row. I like it. Just hope to see the globals close off and capture.

Thank you upton!!!!!!!!!

Already got called in to work at 6am Saturday morning!!! Let's see how many hours I can make it straight. I'm thinking 36.

Ohhhh and this forum is a sht show

I'm not saying upton is correct but I'm still not changing my 9" NYC and 10" IMBY

Remember Upton has 2" as the absolute minimum possibility for the metro area

I'm going to laugh sooooooooooooo hard if the 12z runs are game on again. Modelology not meteorology

So many look watch and repeat people on this board. Upton knows their sht last winter not withstanding

Looks like we're heading towards another depressing model suite. Almost got my hopes up when the PBP said ithe GFS looked much better, only to end up worse. Hard not to get depressed if you're a snow lover.

Depends where you're located. I'm in central middlesex and it got significantly better yet it trimmed the northern edge more. Ridiculously tight gradient though.

Flipping a coin might save them a lot of work. Could really go either way with warning snowfall or nada. Hopefully models clear some up within next 12 hours.

Brutal for them. The 'experimental' snow graphics show the 'minimum' at 2 inches and the 'maximum' at 20.  Good luck 

Archived