joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gut feeling with the Euro in 90 minutes?

I'll stick my head out there and say the euro comes north.... A lot, all trends point to a weaker confluence.. Yes I know I never mention the NAM this far out but it helps my arguement so why not... Nams a stronger, slower, low, weaker confluence, as is the 00z GFS, the ukmet has now hinted at this, the GGEM has always shown this, as well as the JMA...

The Kings off his throne

I say it's a tad north, but not enough to make those of us who stay up late happy.

Therefore, I'm going to sleep. It's a win/win.

I'm happy with the 00z suite now so I sleep well. If Euro is good, I wake up happy, if it's bad...well, at least I didn't stay up for it.

Well thought out plan.

I agree with JM this is going to be disastrous for the coast.

One thing you guys are missing is there will be a wet snow at the coast that will stick to trees and power lines. Add 60+ mph gust and its power out city. Not to mention Irene or 92 level flooding and erosion. (Sandys out of reach obviously)

I'm not so in love with that GGEM run to be honest. I think it took some steps to the EURO earlier in the run but then recovered just in time. Obviously sign me up for its outcome a million times over but I think we are on thinner ice than people realize seeing its output. Time will tell I guess.

I thought it was going south when looking at the h5 and then it recovered as the confluence moved out quickly and the trough turned negative faster.

Archived