DCA 27"

BWI 35"

RIC 16"

PHL 24"

max 42" 30 miles n.w. IAD

wind gusts generally 45-55 mph

drifts could reach 12-15'

pushing 75 mph at the Delaware and s NJ coasts

frequent thundersnow, mixing mainly confined to se VA.

seasonal snowfall contest may be decided in one big wallop and it looks like there may be more to come, betcha some of the higher thickness events get scaled back as the models come to terms with snowpack.

I love you, but i think that is just a bit overdone. I am rooting like hell for you though.

I just got my flight changed to leave at 4:39 pm on Thursday, landing at just after midnight on Friday.

GET THE F*CK IN!!!!!!!!!! 

YYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!

That'll leave you enough time to rent a car and drive down to Jackpotville, North Carolina. 

Impressive win the other night. The transfer looks really good past several gsmes.

Yea Carter has been a beast. We need to win tonight and Saturday night to show we are among the top 5 teams in the country. You know Michigan State will be playing pissed after losing the past two games.

Busy day at work so I'm finally now settling in catching up on the day.  So basically the Euro came south with the heaviest, GFS/GEFS pretty much held serve while cutting back on the northern edge (outside our subforum), but the 'shifts' are well within the noise of OPs outside of 3 days.  

Also, the talk about the GEFS shifting the northern extent of precip south kinda makes sense....the goalposts continue to narrow as the ensembles cluster their solutions even more as we get closer to the event.  

Glad you are getting back in time Mattie!

I don't think I've ever stayed up for a Euro run on a work night. You teach high school? I can't go in and teach with less than 5 hrs of sleep.

I,stayed up last night and then couldn't sleep. Made for a rough day, but a couple hours of nap this afternoon and I'm ready for round two.

Also like our chances being a little north of the current forecasted epicenter.

I,stayed up last night and then couldn't sleep. Made for a rough day, but a couple hours of nap this afternoon and I'm ready for round two.

Also like our chances being a little north of the current forecasted epicenter.

Happy Birthday. I can't believe you napped. Isn't there any birthday loving in your house  ;)  :pimp: .

Archived