Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Debra spot

Ginx snewx

He's basically talking about you, fool.

And Tips right, 3/4 of you on here, some mets included, need help. I've never seen a group of people who's well being depends on cold and snow.

Have a great winter. As a cold and snow hater, I hope you all melt down to a little puddle.

Best Debbie post in the thread.  

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for this thread, and Tip, I enjoyed your analysis.

I too find myself addicted to the swings in the models and the atmosphere.  I fell in love with winter weather as a kid watching drifts go over the second story of our house in Southern Lehigh back in 1996. 

TWC was my outlet for the longest time before they shamelessly sold out.  Thankfully I found Easternuswx and of course all the great folk here now on Americanwx.

I love the thrill and the idea of how hard it is to get just the right setup to get large snows in SEPA.  I lived in LHV for years, and while not the snow hole like Scranton, certainly I have seen the storms deliver north and south with us despairing.  Now living in Chesco, I have been much more spoiled.

I really think the thrill is what gets me, like in poker.  If you won every hand you would be rich, but what fun would there be to it?  It is the monster hand, the improbable, the lucky, that delivers the greatest thrills, and the what if's, the most agonizing defeats.

He's basically talking about you, fool.

And Tips right, 3/4 of you on here, some mets included, need help. I've never seen a group of people who's well being depends on cold and snow.

Have a great winter. As a cold and snow hater, I hope you all melt down to a little puddle.

And I've never seen someone who didn't know the difference between "who is" and "whose."

And I've never seen someone who didn't know the difference between "who is" and "whose."

Ever heard of auto correct fooking up stuff? Or are you just pissed I was right?

BTW, how did your little snow storm work out? You fools invested a weeks worth of wasted time and countless hours of your employers valuable time looking at models when you should have been working.

BWAHAHA

Ever heard of auto correct fooking up stuff? Or are you just pissed I was right?

BTW, how did your little snow storm work out? You fools invested a weeks worth of wasted time and countless hours of your employers valuable time looking at models when you should have been working.

BWAHAHA

angry bro? Have Mom make you a hot cocoa

BWAHAHA

Why would auto correct change "whose" to "who's"?

BWAHAHA

worked out pretty good

BWAHAHA

Yeah...hope you enjoyed your snow today! Whitinsville indeed.

BWAHAHA

Here is one account that should have been subject to a back-alley coat hanger.

Dude, you always manage to take the most personal interpretation of anything...

ur such a drama queen.   relax!   

This is overly peopled by those that care about winter for emotive and personal reasons above science. 

that's just the way it is.  

No one ever called anyone wacko ... and no, ur wrong:  a significant number of these users are in a virtual support group.  

I'm not going to get into a protract argument with someone that is readily defensive in the matter - so no response going forward.

Totally me.

No argument.

Believe me, no kids or anything....but plenty gong on, which is why I kill myself staying up to tdo PBP of the damn euro.

Archived