SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 22-23 Storm Threat

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ggem signaling a capture. Gfs is starting to lose support for the slp 300 mile jump to the East scenario. Its the hi res capture models vs the lower res global models non capture right now. I know which side I lean towards :-)

Dont Stop Believing

The GGEM is not a high res model, it is a global.  Are you thinking of the RGEM?

last 10 runs of the   op  euro  has been showing 30-40 inches in  westrn central    VA into    dca 
 sure   euro  could be    bs   but  to see the GFS show this as well ...

Something is wrong with that map...49" in Virginia and 7" in sepa???

last 10 runs of the   op  euro  has been showing 30-40 inches in  westrn central    VA into    dca 

sure   euro  could be    bs   but  to see the GFS show this as well ...

well yes, but that map was wrong, the GFS shows more than 7 inches of snow for PHL.  49 does seem a little excessive.

yah CMC & NAM that oftens works out

Hey David, welcome to the Philly subforum, where hopes fly high like the flakes this coming Saturday. Its ok man, you can share the snow and spread the wealth farther North. Good luck in the bullseye zone down your way! Been a lock now for several days, what could possibly go wrong, right? I mean, once in the bullseye, always in the bullseye ;-)

Hey David, welcome to the Philly subforum, where hopes fly high like the flakes this coming Saturday. Its ok man, you can share the snow and spread the wealth farther North. Good luck in the bullseye zone down your way! Been a lock now for several days, what could possibly go wrong, right?

^^^this^^^

Archived