Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 22-23 Storm Threat

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last second offers. Anyone want to get place near Leesburg or Front Royal VA with me tomorrow? If I go I'm leaving around 11:00am. Need to know ASAP 

Man, it is tough to leave PHL when we have had the GFS, GGEM, and UKMET all give us 15 plus inches on tonight's run.  This could still be a top 10 Philly storm, or at least top 15.

Man, it is tough to leave PHL when we have had the GFS, GGEM, and UKMET all give us 15 plus inches on tonight's run.  This could still be a top 10 Philly storm, or at least top 15.

I know, I'm not dogging the storm by any stretch, but to be able to witness 30-40" with my own eyes is a treat I don't want to pass up 

look at the quick exit though, and the text outputs on qpf, clearly going to be drier.  now as for if the run has some problems, i can't say at all.

Their text outputs are missing 2 6 hour intervals though. I do agree....Just doesn't make sense to me, EVERYTHING was farther N @ 15 hours on SV. EURO is ****ting the bed I think & I'm not just wish casting

Their text outputs are missing 2 6 hour intervals though. I do agree....Just doesn't make sense to me, EVERYTHING was farther N @ 15 hours on SV. EURO is ****ting the bed I think & I'm not just wish casting

it is too late at night to be dealing with this confusion!  you may be right about the Euro, we'll see.

Archived