Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 22-23 Storm Threat

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to say I have really enjoyed everyone's company, input, and discussion while tracking this week. We all may not all see eye to eye 100% of the time but all good people here. The only subforum that moderates itself without a full time mod. Kudos to all of you!

After you learn from the pro's over the years not to live and die by each model run it makes for a better experience.

I just wanted to say I have really enjoyed everyone's company, input, and discussion while tracking this week. We all may not all see eye to eye 100% of the time but all good people here. The only subforum that moderates itself without a full time mod. Kudos to all of you!

Was thinking the same thing.

It has been a pleasure seeing this forum come back from the dead.

And w/o the constant issues that have plagued these types of forums since the beginning.

100% agree Ralph! It's been a fun week of tracking and would not have been as enjoyable if we were merged. 

Good luck to everyone in our forum on receiving big accumulations -- enjoy the storm!!

Now that we are getting closer in time frame it looks that DC will really get a wallop.  I personally witnessed the entire city shut down for about 4-5 days to deal with 10 inches of snow.  2'+ would cripple them for who knows how long.  The way they handle snow there you'd think they were in Georgia or Louisiana. 

Archived