• Created
  • Last Reply

When do we walk the dog????

WOOF my azz :bag:

no flame wars .....we out till next weekend

enjoy the tracking

you all know where I stand

gfs_uv250_eus_22.png

I'm not sure anyone really knows where you stand to be honest. You post random maps and one-liners but never truly lead people to believe where you stand. I'm sorry but I'm clueless as to your true take on this potential storm. I assume since u posted about the GFS getting weaker each run you expect it to fizzle with a weak wave headed OTS? I'm not sure, I can't read you nor decipher your lingo.

I'm not sure anyone really knows where you stand to be honest. You post random maps and one-liners but never truly lead people to believe where you stand. I'm sorry but I'm clueless as to your true take on this potential storm. I assume since u posted about the GFS getting weaker each run you expect it to fizzle with a weak wave headed OTS? I'm not sure, I can't read you nor decipher your lingo.

Ralph please don't bash me like that

I put in hard work here....

just go back a few pages

I showed the PAC flow and said this system was a hiccup

didn't shy away from  any of GFS totals (posted them all)

please read back

thanks

we out 

tommy e

You have to be careful what you wish for the 12Z Canadian if it verifies will cause precip type issues in the southern half of the metro and points south and east

gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_24.png

Even the biggest blizzards like 96' and PD2 had some taint issues for a period of time. It comes with the territory if you want the big ones.

Even the biggest blizzards like 96' and PD2 had some taint issues for a period of time. It comes with the territory if you want the big ones.

that's for sure I was living in northern Ocean County during the 96 Blizzard and we started mixing with and changed to sleet in the afternoon and ended up with about 20 inches compared to the 25 - 35 inches further north

Yeah in ocean county and temps were in the teens to start in most places. The gfs solution makes more sense anyway. 4-8" not because of mixing but because of a fast moving scraper

Ralph please don't bash me like that

I put in hard work here....

just go back a few pages

I showed the PAC flow and said this system was a hiccup

didn't shy away from the any of GFS totals (posted them all)

please read back

thanks

we out 

tommy e

Just for the record, I didn't bash you. If you took it that way, I apologize, it wasn't my intention. I seriously dont understand you half the time tho. You say "a 6 inch storm in the month of January will be hard to come by" thus not truly making a call and being correct whether or not it happens. Forky on the other hand made a call that he supports and is very easily understandable. Again, I just have a tough time deciphering your posts, nothing personal. I respect what you do here and the time you put in. Thank you. 

Archived