Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 23/24 Major Coastal Storm Discussion

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the other hand if it occluded 6-12 hours later the heaviest snows would be further NE but you'd have more mixing issues I'd think.

I think everyone wants this to occlude later. Early occlusion also wraps more warm air around the low. Later occlusion might nudge the track a little east, and the coast-for coastal flooding reasons as well as warm air wrapping in-wants the stall/occlude to be offshore. A NE wind would be better than an ENE wind for piling up less water. 

I think everyone wants this to occlude later. Early occlusion also wraps more warm air around the low. Later occlusion might nudge the track a little east, and the coast-for coastal flooding reasons as well as warm air wrapping in-wants the stall/occlude to be offshore. A NE wind would be better than an ENE wind for piling up less water.

Guys forky created a model thread for the storm, dont jump over now mid pbp but for the future stuff just head over there if you remember.

That's annoying...all images, etc, have gone here up until now.

Plus the lame, nondescript title of the thread - "model dropbox" - will throw many off.

That's annoying...all images, etc, have gone here up until now.

Plus the lame, nondescript title of the thread - "model dropbox" - will throw many off.

I agree if this is the coastalk storm discussion then this where is PBP should go. was tough enough when this thread wasnt pinned, now that it is this would be really confusing and diffusing for dicussion

Archived