• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald

1/19-1/20 mid-week storm potential

Huge fat flakes in Dahlonega.  Been this way about 20 minutes or snow.  Ground is white.

1/2" so far.  Yahoo!!!

woo hoo!  lol - same here.  started just pouring down snow, big flakes, a few minutes ago. ground is already white.  i was getting skeptical but it is really coming down :snowing:

Huge fat flakes in Dahlonega.  Been this way about 20 minutes or snow.  Ground is white.

1/2" so far.  Yahoo!!!

Aye congrats man!!

Family told me it was sleeting some back home in Kennesaw about an hour ago.

1/2" so far.  Yahoo!!!

That's awesome, congrats from the valley on the other side of the hill.

Up here northwest of gainesville..started as rain then went to snow then sleet..now a mix of sleet freezing rain and mayhe a flake or two...maybe a half inch altogether..already very icy...temp around 30...Nam was right with its warmer 850s though...figures

It is absolutely rippin fatties here. I'm talking golf ball sized flakes!! No Stickage yet, temp is still 35 but dropping fast.

Snowing moderately here for about 15 minutes now.  Sticking on contact due to the cold ground temps.  I can't believe that we're actually managing to eke out snowfall from a straight westerly fetch.

A beautiful appetizer to what's to come...

Returns look great and knocking on my doorstep at home, told wife it should be sleeting at the very least within the next hour. Mostly cloudy here in Newberry, might be an interesting drive home around 5. Think I'll avoid 77.