SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
1/19-1/20 mid-week storm potential

Bsudweather

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cautiously optimistic.  Latest HRRR says it should quickly change over to snow IMBY.  This could get fun.

send it over here pls!  so far its 32 and a few sleet pellets about 30 min ago.  appears businesses are closing but nothing is falling and not especially dark - i hope the mountains arent zapping the moisture from ne ga and the upstate lol

I'm just about to head out the door and will be between gainesville and dawsonville out on 53 shortly...hoping for us both :D

good luck!  bring some snow mojo with you

Light snow now falling in Dahlonega!

woo hoo - hope its here soon, i am getting impatient.  its been a while since we have had snow (or anything frozen) and dec was a disaster :frostymelt:

Blah...it's already 41 here, with a dew point of 17. Our forecast high by the NWS was 39. The slim winter weather chances we had are now gone.

Hopefully Friday delivers something...to have three winter weather chances in one week with none of them working out would be incredibly painful.

send it over here pls! so far its 32 and a few sleet pellets about 30 min ago. appears businesses are closing but nothing is falling and not especially dark - i hope the mountains arent zapping the moisture from ne ga and the upstate lol

good luck! bring some snow mojo with you

woo hoo - hope its here soon, i am getting impatient. its been a while since we have had snow (or anything frozen) and dec was a disaster :frostymelt:

Snowing here!

Blah...it's already 41 here, with a dew point of 17. Our forecast high by the NWS was 39. The slim winter weather chances we had are now gone.

Hopefully Friday delivers something...to have three winter weather chances in one week with none of them working out would be incredibly painful.

Light rain and plenty of sleet at 12:45pm in North Kennesaw GA

Archived